Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

     Hello everyone! My name is Cameron Downs, and I am the new intern responsible for all of Humber Marketing’s social media. What this means is that I will be updating the Marketing Humber Twitter, Facebook, andPinterest accounts, as well as blogging. I am taking over this position from Rachael Kennedy, and wanted to give a big ‘thank you’ and a ‘job well done’ for all she has done with these social media pages. Before I tell you a little bit about myself, I also wanted to thank Christina Clements for giving me this wonderful opportunity in support of the Humber Marketing program.
 I am a third semester marketing student at Humber, in the 2 year Marketing diploma program and I will be competing in this year’s OCMC (Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition, representing Humber College (Hawk What?! – Hawk yeah!!). But I don’t want to bore everyone with all my like’s and dislike’s and my history of how I got to Humber, because who really cares that I coach little league baseball and have played baseball for 20 years? Nobody! Everyone wants to hear that I will be writing and posting the latest in marketing, consumer trends, the newest in technology, and what’s new in business; just to name a few.  That’s what I am going to do; I am going to give you the best, and the worst that the world of marketing has to offer. So be on the look for all my tweets, posts and my next blog; where I discuss what’s wrong with the iPhone 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment